If you are having issues with one of our batteries, don’t worry, Impulse Lithium has developed a straight forward warranty & return policy as identified below:
· Email email@example.com for all warranty claims
· Impulse Lithium offers a 10 year warranty** on all batteries. Warranty is Not Transferable
· Returns of unopened batteries will receive full refunds less a 15% restocking fee
· Impulse Lithium’s warranty does not cover negligence, misuse of the battery or normal wear and tear. If it is deemed that the battery was used improperly, customer will be subject to a $100 an hour repair/inspection charge plus parts and returned shipping.
· To submit a warranty claim, please contact the original place of purchase. The battery may need to be shipped back to Impulse Lithium for additional inspection if the dealer can not identify the problem.
· Impulse Lithium offers a 30 day warranty on all accessories, after 30 days customers are to contact the OEM (Original Equipment MFG’s) and their applicable warranties shall apply
· Customer is responsible for the costs of shipping returns or warrantied components for inspections. Some battery shipments may require special documentation and packaging, which could incure additional fees. Strict shipping requirements are in place to comply with lithium battery shipping regulations. For return shipping we recommend using FedEx Ground Services
· If you have any issues with Impulse Lithium Batteries please contact us for technical support, if Impulse Lithium determines the battery needs parts or additional diagnostics we will ask the battery be returned. If the battery requires parts, these components will only be sent after we have received the returned component and finalized an inspection to determine the cause. Impulse Lithium is not responsible for return shipping.
· Any modifications to the batteries or damage due to negligence and/or abuse are not covered under this warranty.
** Impulse Lithiums Limited Warranty does not cover a Battery that has reached its normal end of life due to usage which may occur prior to the end of the full Warranty Period. If the battery is cycled more than once a day the battery could reach its "end of life" prior to the expiration of the warranty. During inspection Impulse Lithium reserves the right to deny a warranty claim if the battery is found to be at its normal, end of life, even if within the Warranty Period.